top of page

Private Group

Would you like to come and enjoy everything Vall de Pop has to offer with your family or friends? Then book Casa Mistela as Casa Rural. The maximum number of guests in Casa Mistela is 20 people. The minimum stay is 2 nights. Pets are not allowed. You rent Casa Mistela in its entirety and all facilities are at your disposal.


We have a total of 6 rooms, one of which has 3 separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom.


The layout of the rooms is as follows:

Ground floor


Nispero Suite

2 person room | 1 bed size 150x200 | hydromassage shower


Mistela Suite

2-4 person room | 2 beds size 150x200 | hydromassage shower and bath

Cereza Suite

2 person room | 1 bed size 180x200 | hydromassage shower and bath

First floor

Nueva Almendra Suite

2 person room | 1 bed size 180x200 hydromassage shower

Ciruela Suite

2-4 person room 1 bed | size 150x200 | 1 sofa bed size 135x200 | hydromassage shower

Flor de Naranjo Suite

2-6 person family room | 1 sitting area | 2 bedrooms and a loft | shared bathroom | 1 bed size 180x200 | 1 bed size 150x200 and 2 single beds size 90x200 (loft) | hydromassage shower

What is included in the rental price?

In the rooms

- fully made beds

- 2 towels per person

- 1 soap dispenser

- 1 roll of toilet paper


Each room is equipped with air conditioning/heating and television

In the kitchen

- 2 dishcloths

- 2 kitchen towels

- 2 dishwasher tablets

- 1 scouring pad

- 1 roll of kitchen paper

- electrical oven

- microwave

- 3 burner electric hob

- 2 refrigerators and 2 freezers

- dishwasher

- washing machine

- kettle/milk frother/coffee machine (nespresso capsules)

- crockery/cutlery/glasses/kettles/pans

- vacuum cleaner/broom/bucket with mop

- 1 hair dryer

- games

- pool billiards

In the garden

- BBQ/charcoal/firelighters

- gas and 3 paella pans

The swimming pool is open all year round and at your disposal.

Possible upgrades

- Luxury Sunday morning breakfast: € 9.50 per person

- Bathrobes, shampoo, bath gel and a hair dryer in every room: € 5.- per room

- Extra bed linen package (for long stays): € 5.- per bed

- Extra towel package (for long stays): € 2.50 per person (2 towels per package)

- Extra cleaning of the house (1 time for long stays): € 200.-

We would like to point out that there are two supermarkets in Xalo (MasYMas and My Mercat) 5 minutes from Casa Mistela.


Check in

Check in on the day of arrival: no earlier than 4 pm. At check-in we walk you through the house and check everything together. We tell you what to look out for and at the end we hand you 2 house keys that you will receive on loan. In case of loss, € 20 per key will be charged.


Check out

Check out Sunday or Monday (for (long) weekend rental): 6 pm at the latest.

Check out Saturday (for weekly rental): 11:00 am at the latest, the rooms must be empty by 10:00 am so that we can start cleaning in time for the arrival of the next group.



When booking we ask for a deposit of 20% of the rental price (ES97 2100 6033 2907 0003 7409, CaixaBank in the name of Johannes Hermans or via Bizum 695138724). Please pay the remaining 80% in cash upon arrival. If you cancel more than 2 months before arrival, you will receive a full refund of the deposit. If you cancel less than 2 months before arrival, no refund will be made. We also ask for a €500.00 deposit. The deposit will be refunded to your account within 3 working days, damages will be deducted from the deposit and in that case the remaining amount will be refunded to your account.


Information and booking

For additional information and/or questions, we are always available on 0034-695138724.

For availability and prices, please refer to the table below. Bookings can only be made by phone or via Whatsapp. You will then receive a confirmation from us by e-mail.

Scroll the table manually when using mobile phone.

bottom of page